Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our Grady Boy!

Grady had his 4th birthday the beginning of the month and celebrated at Disneyland and then with a few friends decorating cookies. I wanted to take the opportunity to tell some of my favorite things about him at this stage of his life.
* I love that the first thing he wants to do when he wakes up in the morning is "snuggle" with his mommy.
* I love that he LOVES preschool and is learning so much
* I love the intensity in his eyes and face when he wrestles with Daisy
* I love when he asks for "wilt-meal" for breakfast (aka oatmeal)
* I love that he knows he is funny and loves to make us all laugh
* I love that he wants to know what letters are what and what words start/end with
* I love that when I have left for even an hour when I get home he runs to me and says "mommy" like I haven't seen him all day.
* I love that he always wants his daddy to "wrestle" him on the bed
* I love that he calls his favorite stuffed animal "Kefferson George" instead of Curious George, even though by now he probably actually knows the correct name.
*I love that he calls his blankets nee-nee's  and has to have all 3 of them when he goes to bed. ( I eventually made him a bigger blanket since his nee-nee's are recieving blankets and that was is now affectionately known as "big blanket", so he does know that his nee-nee's are blankets, ha ha)
* I love that when he thinks no-one is listening he will sit and talk to Daisy and say the cutest things like " Daisy, I love you so so much, you are my best friend, I love you so much, come snuggle with me"
* I love to watch him do the dancing game on the Wii, he is actually pretty stinkin good!
I could go on and on, this kid is so funny and I can't imagine my life without him and I do NOT want him to grow up. As I was cooking dinner tonight he wanted to help SO bad, I had had a LONG day and asked him to go play in the other room while I cooked. He came in a few minutes later and in the sweetest little voice said "Mom, could I give you a hand now?" What  4 year old says that? We all love you Grady boy and you fill our lives with such joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment